1. Upon receipt of confirmation of your order you are deemed to have commissioned the artist to make your bowl(s). .
2. Cancellation or amendment of your order must be made in writing within 5 working days of your order being placed. After this date it cannot be guaranteed that the bowl has not already been made and if so, you will be liable for any costs involved.
3. No order can be begun until payment has been received.
4. The dimensions of the bowls are all displayed on the website. Please ensure that you order the correct size for your pet as mistakes cannot be rectified and no bowl can be returned or refunded if you have ordered the wrong size.
5. Orders will be despatched 6-8 weeks from confirmation of your order. Please note that sometimes due to technical difficulties (eg kiln or wheel breakdown) your bowl may be delayed. I will endeavour to contact you to let you know if this is the case.
6. All bowls are handmade and handpainted and are therefore likely to have slight imperfections as this is the nature of handmade ceramics. Whilst every effort is made to produce each bowl to exacting standards, please be aware that every stage of a Chow Bella bowl is done by hand and this results in there being slight variations between each bowl, and slight imperfections can occur. Should you feel unhappy with your purchase, please contact me to discuss. If there is a major imperfection then I am happy to either offer a partial refund or remake the bowl free of charge. Please note that if you opt for this option you will need to return the original bowl to me at your own cost.
7. I reserve the right to turn down an order due to eg kiln failure, illness etc etc.
8. The details you provide on the order form will only be used for the purposes of making and despatching your order, and will not be passed onto any third party.
9. Should you have a problem with your order when you receive it, please contact me within 14 days to discuss.
10. Design of all bowls and the Chow Bella logo are copyright of Claire Pearson.
11. Orders within the UK will be posted Recorded Delivery or Parcelforce 48 depending on weight. Orders being sent overseas are sent by airmail and are not trackable. PLEASE NOTE that Chow Bella cannot be held responsible for items which are lost by the mail services. I obtain proof of posting for all orders and am unable to refund or remake your order if it goes missing once it has been posted.
12. I will try to answer emails/queries within 48 hours but please note that I am only in the studio part-time so may not always be available due to my "day job" commitments.
13. Should your bowl become damaged through wear and tear (eg chipped) Chow Bella recommends that you discontinue use. Chow Bella cannot be held responsible for any harm caused to yourself or your pet through use of a damaged bowl.